Owning It!Eliminating Underperformance through Accountability
Owning It! is for leaders who are willing to reset accountability to succeed in a volatile and fragile world.
There is an epidemic of underperformance plaguing organisations today.
Activity but no progress, meetings with no follow up, confused responsibilities, impossible demands, missed milestones, low morale, poor engagement, talent drain…
What’s at the heart of this?
Issues with accountability.
From broken promises and unrealistic expectations to finger pointing and cultures of avoidance and blame, issues with accountability – and the fear that drives them – are rampant across business, government and NGOs.
If you have people in your organization you have issues with accountability.
This book is for you if…
- You’re struggling with lack of time, too many commitments and a culture of blame
- You’ve been let down by a broken promise or expected to do the impossible at work
- You’re tired, frustrated and overwhelmed with what lies ahead and can’t see a way forward
- You’re a leader who knows your team could perform better, but isn’t sure what to try next
- You’re ready to break the mould and feel energized and engaged with your work, proud of your achievements and excited about the future.
Available March 2022
Join The Hub
Are you looking for practical, evidence-based, ways to level up your leadership?
Based on my research and experience, I’ve curated The Hub – a collection of thought leadership to help leaders become more AntiFragile and lead themselves and their people to thrive.
Sign up today. It’s free!