Becoming AntiFragileFor your Leaders
Are your leaders surviving or thriving in the COVID-impacted world of work?
Becoming AntiFragile will help your leadership team thrive rather than survive through disruption and uncertainty.
Here are three ways I can help your leaders:
Discover & Discuss
Invite your leadership team to take the free AntiFragile Survey and in less than 10 minutes, they’ll be able to safely and confidentially:
- Locate their position on the AntiFragile Map and understand the how my ROBUST principles framework can help remove fragility and Become AntiFragile;
- immediately see results – including their levels of AntiFragile Energy, Attitudes and Mindsets and the impact this is having for their wellbeing and performance;
- Download a personalised results report packed with tips and questions to help guide their Becoming AntiFragile journey
Follow this up by using my AntiFragile Survey Team Debrief Guide to open conversations that build self-awareness, trust and psychological safety to help the team move beyond what’s keeping them fragile.
You can invite your leadership team to take the AntiFragile Survey by sending to them this page. Some of my clients prefer me to facilitate the team debrief and discussions via group coaching – if you think that’s what you’re looking for, just click the button below and we can talk further.
This is such a great tool that not only provides insights into our current levels of antifragility as a leader, but importantly personalised tips to build our capacity to thrive in times of uncertainty and challenge.
Explore & Experiment
My book Becoming AntiFragile – Learning to thrive through disruption, challenge and change asks and answers the question ‘how can we learn to thrive through disruption, challenge and change?’ It combines latest research in neuroscience, psychology and leadership into practical, actionable ways to reduce fragility and move beyond resilience to confidently navigate uncertainty.
In my Book Club Program I provide support for your leadership team’s learning as we move through the key sections of the book, I answer their questions and facilitate pivotal discussions to help them:
- Embrace change rather than resist it
- Lean into challenge rather than avoid it
- Learn to thrive when times get tough.
I design the Book Club Program to meet the specific needs of your leaders, so simply click below to arrange a time for us to have a conversation about what those are and how I can best support them.
Every conversation with Paige is a unique learning opportunity. Her curious, insightful mind allows you to share and create aspirations that you hadn’t dared speak out loud yet.
Learn, Live & Lead
It’s time to take a deep breath.
You can see that the challenges and opportunities ahead of your leadership team are significant, and you need them to step up with confidence, motivation and support. An AntiFragile Leadership program tailored to meet your leaders’ needs will give you – and them – just what you’re looking for.
Together we will:
- Get clear on what’s making them fragile and how to remove it
- Explore new ways of leading together to help them make progress – even through uncertainty and disruption
- Identify small actions with big impact that they can build into their leadership practices to help them Become AntiFragile
Your leaders will walk away with small actions they can immediately apply to build their AntiFragile Leadership practice and thrive while they navigate uncertainty.
I will design this program to meet the needs of your leaders, so click below to arrange a time for us to talk more about what this could look like.
The work that Paige did with my team shifted their mindset and approach to leadership which resulted in them showing up in a very different way with their teams. The improvement in energy and engagement as a result was tangible.
Receive Paige’s insights about leadership and thriving through challenge and change direct to your inbox.